Monday, May 17, 2010

Sweet Tea Vodka


My friend Eboni brought this to last night's bbq and I thought it deserved an entry of it's own. It's Sweet Tea flavored vodka. And believe it or not, if done right it can actually be quite tasty. (Hint: it always helps when someone at the party is an actual bartender.) This is what we did:

1. start with several spoonfuls of sugar at the bottom of the glass

2. pour in the vodka

3. squeeze in a fresh lime

4. add ice, add sparkling water

I don't have measurements, I was just an observer to the whole process. All I know is that it was very refreshing and tasted dangerously unlike alcohol.


1 comment:

  1. First of all, ANYthing with sugar is good! Second of all, I got bubble gum flavored vodka for my birthday and it was awesome. Really. try that next!

    ReplyDelete