Thursday, June 17, 2010

More Pictures of Food and Beer


My friends and I were eating at the Grill a few months back and naturally we started
talking about food. People started whipping out their phones and displaying pictures of different meals they'd had recently. I think this is terrific! For so long I thought I was odd for taking photos of my food. Far from it!
Now that the average person has a camera at their fingertips food photography has become more popular than ever. Even Liz Lemon has a food photo hanging from her wall. (Kinda wish I had thought of that.)

That same night at the Grill I had a tiny tiny beer. It was $1 and not too bad. I put a tater tot in the picture as reference.

The Grill has great tator tots, they're kind of known for them. I usually get them as a side with my smoked salmon and cream cheese omelette. My other favorite meal there is the corn-fed biscuits and gravy, only $4!



No comments:

Post a Comment